Monday 23 April 2012

Marc and the Palm FM Bed


From Palm FM radio was forged Bed Month!! 

A crazy competition to enjoy and have fun with the listeners and one of them won a new bed to lie in and have good dreams! Maybe some Nightmare’s…

Jenny, Jo and Ben woke up one Sunday morning like the others, two hours after they were still in bed and they were thinking about how lucky they are to have a wonderful bed to rest and for once in life there minds connected. They were calling each other from the bed and they had the idea to make a competition, they are always so kind and they like so much to have fun and enjoy the job. 

The step after that was contact with the Training Partnership to take some guy to support the event and help them with all the stuff they needed to prepare, it was at this point when I was inside the project. Training Partnership contacted me (Marc Figueras) through the contact network and they said to me: keep your pyjamas on because you will be in bed all week!

From Marc Figueras I give thanks to the Training Partnership and Palm FM Radio to choose me in this event! It was one of the best experiences I’ve had in Devon! We were there each day in the week from 8 a.m to 10 a.m at different places (Torquay: Seafront, Babbacombe and Sainsburys  // Newton Abbot and Paington) making a broadcasting from the bed and all the listeners were invited to come and jump in the bed to have a photo with our team!! I was enjoying a lot, Jenny, Jo and Ben are so funny and they were always laughing and doing crazy things… Some people came to us when they were going to work with their car listenning the radio, and stopped to jump into bed and be part of the competition! Some others were only walking around where we were and were asking to us: What was happening here? However everybody wanted to jump in the bed!! Yes It was a really comfortable bed, easy to fix but really comfortable and all of them wanted to try it.

Others wanted to surprise us with bringing their kids, one of them newborn and she was so cute and smiling all the time. Someone else brought his mascot! It was a big tortoise and every one of us were playing with it and taking some good photos to it and then it was playing in the competition as well!!! But it was a tortoise and it couldn’t be the winner.. One man also gave us a present! It was a Teddy Winnie the pooh and Teddy Tigger and all of the children were playing with them when they came. Also we had our own competition because every day one of us needed to bring to the bed a Teddy and the worse one was from Jenny, it was so old and awful but every one was trying to be polite.. hehe

The last game we did was a pillow fight, it was Jo vs Ben and I was the Judge, it was so funny Ben hit Jo more times but at the end of the fight he broke my own rules that I decided! He fell off the bed and it was the main reason, he lost.. Jo was definitely the winner!!!
Thank you all for that experience I won’t forget it never in my life!!!

8 comments:

  1. Torquay Hotels, Paignton Bed and Breakfast,Brixham Guest Houses, B&Bs,Self Catering apartments Totnes, Torbay, Caravan Sites, Camping & Touring, Holiday Accommodation in the English Riviera. Shops, Business, Restaurants, Whats On, Theatres, free dating.Hotels Paignton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seafront is also my favorite place, I enjoyed your post very much and feel i was with you. hehehehe......... :)
    Check out dissertation writing uk for the factors to consider before selecting custom dissertation writing services uk providing company, now. For more info look at http://www.onlinewritingservice.co.uk/dissertation-writing-services.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very agitated that I have discovered your post because I have been penetrating for some information on this for about two hours. You have helped me a lot undeniably and by reading this article. I have found much new and valuable information about this subject. I was guessing if you could write a little more on this subject? I’d be grateful if you could involved a little bit more.
    Thanks for sharing it.
    See dissertation writing help



    ReplyDelete

  4. Hi, I think u have posted the best article according to information. keep it up I will be glad to see such informative and helping article from u. very useful information.. thanks for sharing.
    cheap assignment writing help

    ReplyDelete
  5. This blog offers an invaluable insight which is just worth sharing and I would like to share it with my friends
    Cheap Dissertation Writing Services

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just looking for the best dissertation writing services and found your blog luckily. I am really imprsssed by the way you have expressed your ideas and will keep visiting the website again.

    Dissertation Writing Help by Dissertation Master

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is incredibly spellbinding idea that you have shared on the internet. Just keep posting your glorious thoughts so we may enjoy your reading.
    Best Dissertation Writing Services UK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing such a valuable and worth informative post shared to all readers. Cheap dissertation writing services

    ReplyDelete