Friday 16 January 2015

Diana Lopez


Following our last blog, you will know that we have two students in our office at the moment, here is the second one from Diana, a young Portuguese student who arrived here last weekend - she has overcome her fears and trepidation's and has already tackled many new tasks with us. So here, once again, in her own words...

My name is Diana Lopez, I come from Portugal. 
I found several difficulties along the way but I overcame them with the help of a friend who had made the same journey as me.
Before coming here I was curious and nervous about England. I had a long and tiring journey, but when I got here I realized that this location was nice. nice and warm in the physical aspect because most of the people I spoke with, ask for information or other things, were nice.
England is beautiful, while traveling to Torquay, I loved seeing the churches, houses, Big Ben, gardens, etc.

Not strange to see the car driving on the other side because already knew it was so.
I was afraid that my family was not nice or not like me, fear I would not get used to the routines, the food, the culture... I was afraid that the people in the company where I am interning not like me, fear of not getting the notice or making blunders and even as I write it continues to test these fears.
But I know that this is a good experience where I will learn many new things, I will improve a little English, maybe make friends and overcome all my fears to grow as a person. 
I will return to Portugal different and stronger.



No comments:

Post a Comment