Wednesday 30 September 2015

TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY

Unfortunately this is my last week in Torquay and with this short blog I’ll try to describe my adventure in England. In 12 weeks I met a lot of people from different European Country; I spent with them my best summer ever.

Everything began the 12th July, and after that day, many things have happened. I visited a lot of places that I’ll never forget. Everything here is absolutely amazing; spending time with TTPL has offered me the opportunity to work and have fun at the same time.
One of the best place where I’ve been is Cornowall. It is one of the UK’s most popular tourist destinations for its captivating coastline and stunning scenery. The dramatic granite cliffs of Land's End, picture postcard harbours, the wide sandy beaches of the north coast have all made Cornwall the best place where you can spend a peaceful and safe holiday. But Cornwall also has a rich cultural heritage and this has left an indelible mark on the landscape. Now the sceneries of Looe, Polperro, Padstow, Portheath and S. Ives are stuck in my mind.

Devon at the same time, is one the best county of England. The beautiful small villages of Dartmouth and Brixham, the night life in Torquay and the wide sandy beaches of Paington are all places that I’ll never forget. And then Exeter, Plymouth, Totnes… magnificent places to show on postcards.
At the end, I also spent a weekend in the London. London, the busy capital of England, one of the most beautiful city in the world.

After this experience I will never forget these places and the people that I met. Friends will be always friends.  Travelling is one of the best thing to do in the life.
Travel doesn’t really wait for anyone. Sure, places will always be there, people will always travel, but there’s no better reason to travel than to just seize the moment, take the opportunity when you have it and act on impulse

Luca Fenoglio


No comments:

Post a Comment