Monday 29 September 2014

Daniela's Story

Hi, 


My name is Daniela Ferko , newly graduated from the two-year specialization in Graphic Design at the Academy of Arts in Macerata. In my studies I have in-depth expertise in corporate identity, Web design, editorial design, completing with elements of illustration and photography.

My work experience in Devon was supported by the Leonardo da Vinci project CAIN.

I am very glad to have met with WNW Digital, the company was very confident in my respect and allowed me to work for graphic design and restyling of websites for their clients as Wells Carpet Brokers and Exmouth Bed and Pine and other customers...
WNW is located in the center of Dix's Field Exeter, involved in web marketing, social media, e-mail marketing or any other digital marketing techniques.



My work in WNW Digital, is based on the design and creation of images and promotional materials for different customers and for the company. In this period I'm working on designing corporate image of the company. Starting from the design and creation of a new simple and modern graphics for the website and then apply it to different social media and promotional materials.

Thanks an infinite A Nigel, (my employer) for his charisma, for involvement me in various activities outside of work and for supporting me with the Visa!

Nigel was also pleased with Daniela - "She is good at her job & a delight to have in the office.  This week alone we have had two clients approve website designs that Daniela has done, plus a new brochure for us and lots of ad hoc blog graphics! Thanks again for sending Daniela" - Nigel Wilkinson

Its fantastic when both our students and our employers are thrilled with the placement arrangements - This is what we strive to achieve with all of our students and cements the importance of what we do.

Good Luck Daniela and thank you WNW Digital!

No comments:

Post a Comment